Health Analytics Dashboard
A large state in India was facing problems in reviewing their critical public health programs due to multiple systems and manual interventions.
What Did We Do?
- Created a unified and scalable health analytics platform to review the performance of critical public health initiatives
- Strategic focus across 12 program areas and state and central scheme within the state
We built a ranking framework and analytics dashboard to track 18 KPIs across the RMNCH+A area across 75 districts and 800+ blocks
- Built a robust data pipeline by combining data from over 15 sources, different intervals (daily, weekly, monthly), granularity (facility, block, district)
- Brought data onto a common platform to create a comprehensive view across 12 programs (maternal health, child health, Non-communicable disease, and more) and over 10 central and state schemes
- Visual analytics, exploration module, geographic drill-down to enable users to consume insights with ease