We help, consult and deliver data analytics and AI solutions to organizations where data is at the center of decision making. We have our product and services which helps make this easier: by analyzing and visualizing large amounts of data. We are looking out for people who can understand our capabilities, client scenarios across industries and recommend value-driven solutions to delight our customers.
What Gramener Offers You
Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
Job Roles and Responsibilities of Senior IBM Watson Developer
- Experience working on chatbot projects
- Interpretation of business conversation flows and conversion of those flows into conversation configuration
- Set up software test environments, design and plan testing activity, and develop test cases/scenarios/use cases, execute required testing
- Closely working with content curators and UX designers in order to document, create, test and troubleshoot conversation flows
- Problem analysis, evaluation, replication, troubleshooting and resolution of client reported problems
- Liaise with team members to document processes, workflows and user requirements
- Analyzing existing AI scripts in use for the Virtual Agent. Curating and organizing content that should be included in the chatbot interactions
- Collaborating with subject-matter experts to ensure the Virtual Agent functions and interactions remain current and technically accurate
- Review incident and problem data and create content plans around the data for use within the Virtual Agent
Work Location: Hartford, CT (Can work remotely from anywhere in the USA)
Qualifications and Skills of a Senior IBM Watson Developer
- Experience with Watson Conversation Service, IBM Watson Certified
- IBM Cloud - Bluemix Platform, Watson Conversation Service
- Knowledge of Intents, Entities, and Dialogs
- Documenting and creating conversation flows followed by testing the conversation flows
- Experience of Node.js programming
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Be the go-to person to recommend, design, develop, test, implement/automate, and support creative and optimal data solutions
- Understands the end to end ITSM environment of the customer - ITSM Tool (ServiceNow preferred), Knowledge Management, CMDB, Processes - Incident, Problem, Change, Service Management, Service Catalog, System Integration, Analytica
To know more about us visit Gramener Website and Gramener Blog.