Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
About the Role
- Are you game to take a Product idea and turn it into a $1M ARR business?
- Do you ensure clients get value from what you build?
- Do you enjoy developing strategy and executing in a fast paced environment with a highly motivated team?
- Do you enjoy entire product life cycle, right from planning, development, go-live, support and pre sales support?
If yes, join us.
Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru, India
In this job, you will:
- Build product strategy and roadmap for SaaS offerings, e.g. slidesene.ai
- Lead cross-functional teams and drive product development goals
- Market product solutions and offerings both internally and externally
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive intelligence to refine our offerings.
- Set up Product Management processes to become a better product company.
To join us, you should:
- Feel the thrill of using data to tell stories.
- Enjoy working in a fast-changing data science field.
- Be great with people and fly solo if needed
- Prior experience in building and deploying global enterprise SaaS products
You must have:
- 10+ years in technology product management, preferably data products
- SaaS offering launch experience
- Selling SaaS products to C-level, understanding their priorities
- Being able to work with customers in B2B environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in scaling SaaS products across global clients
We deliver insights as data stories as vertical solutions rapidly, using our low-code platform, Gramex. We write software that generates insights and communicates as compelling data stories. We leverage Low Code We told an education ministry that “children born in June score 10% lower than September. Age at admission matters the most.” We told a global computer manufacturer to “focus on order delivery time. It’ll increase NPS by 18% with incremental revenue of >$50M”. We advised US-based cold storage players to optimize warehouse turn times by 16%.
We are good at what we do, which is why we are growing by 46% CAGR over the last 4 years every year. We’re looking for colleagues who share our vision and create impact.
We offer you
- A chance to try things, take risks.
- Meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving.
- People you will be comfortable working with.
- Transparent and Innovative work environment
Key metrics for you will be:
- New Product Launch & User Adoption