Business Development Director (Hunter) – Pharma & Life sciences
Location: Princeton, NJ, USA
Do you prefer selling on value and return on investment over technical functionality? If your answer is Yes,Come and be a part of our Sales team. We are looking for Hunters to join our U.S. Sales team and craft our joint success story.
In this job, you will
- Grow many revenue streams via new logo acquisition
- Sell AI/ML products and Gramex low-code platform subscriptions.
- Create strong bonds with CXO-level clients.
- Focus on Pharma & Life Sciences business.
To join us, you should:
- Be able to link with CXO-level clients by yourself.
- Know people in the right places and be a go-getter.
- Feel the thrill of using data to tell stories.
- Enjoy working in a fast changing field.
You must have:
- 7+ years of sales cycle experience selling to Pharma & Life Sciences
- Hunting stints selling technology-enabled services, platforms, etc.
- The skill to spot prospective clients.
- Create GTM plans for North America in the Pharma & Life Sciences vertical
- Closed deals in hunting new deals >250K USD.
We deliver insights as data stories as vertical solutions rapidly, using our low-code platform, Gramex. We told an education ministry that “children born in June score 10% lower than September. Age at admission matters the most.” We told a global computer manufacturer to “focus on order delivery time. It’ll increase NPS by 18%” with incremental revenue of >$50M. We advised US-based cold storage player to optimize warehouse turnaround times by 16%. We predicted mosquito release points for a foundation to cut down process times from 3 weeks to 2 hours in a mission to protect 100M lives from malaria in 5 years.
We are good at what we do, which is why we are growing by 46% CAGR over the last 4 years. We’re looking for colleagues who share our vision and create impact.
We offer you
- A chance to try things, take risks.
- Meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving.
- People you will be comfortable working with.
- Transparent and Innovative work environment.
Key metric for you will be:
Net New Revenue