Director, People Happiness
Where: Hyderabad, India
About The Job
Do you aspire for positive and constructive relationships at work? Do you have energy to go balance founders’ vision and employee career aspirations? Are you game to launch new career paths to aide business competitiveness?
If yes, join us.
In this job, you will
- Own the Hire to Retire lifecycle at Gramener.
- Grow People Happiness team that delivers high business impact.
- Be the technical authority to provide employment related compliance.
- Craft L&D approach to sustain high performing teams.
- Plan and execute to attract new talent across our global locations
- Interface with founders and other teams to aide in service of company goals.
To join us, you should:
- Feel the thrill of using data to tell People Happiness stories
- Enjoy working in a fast-changing field
- Be great with people and fly solo if needed
- Implemented a couple of HR programs at enterprise scale
- Experience with campus hiring and lateral talent scouting
- Be a first principles thinker who can get to the root of problems and come up with effective solutions
- Managed People team budgets
You must have:
- 10+ years of HR industry experience
- Exposure across Employee engagement, L&D, Talent Acquisition & RnR
- Fluent with recent developments in HR space and their applications in industry
- Experience in Leadership engagement, HRMS (any) and team management
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong business communication and presentation skills
We write software that tells data stories. We told a global computer manufacturer to “focus on order delivery time. It’ll increase NPS by 18% with incremental revenue of >$50M”. We predicted mosquito release points for a foundation to cut down process times from 3 weeks to 2 hours in a mission to protect 100M lives from malaria in 5 years.”.
We are good at what we do, which is why we are growing by 40% every year. We’re looking for People leaders who shares our vision and will help us scale.
We offer you:
- A chance to try things, take risks
- Meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving
- People you will be comfortable working with
Key metrics for you will be responsible for
- Employee Satisfaction Score, TA metrics