Senior Data Scientist, Computer Vision (CV)
Work Location: Hyderabad, India
- Does a low observation interval in a species detection solution bother you?
- In an object detection solution you fancy multi-stage model over single shot solution?
- Are you game to experiment and create solutions for business competitiveness?
If yes, join us.
About The Job
- Plan and execute CV solutions across SBU’s
- Steer the CV pipeline improvements using python
- Grow the CV competency in the Analytics CoE.
- Focus on creating reusable components to reduce CV execution cycle.
- Build CV-enabled solutions using latest in DL/ML
- Experiment with cloud providers ecosystem – Azure / AWS for optimal deployment.
- Craft training collaterals to groom others in CV skills.
- Be the technical SME to provide suggestions for potential leads.
To join us, you should:
- Feel the thrill of using data to tell Data stories.
- Enjoy working in a fast-changing field.
- Be great with people and fly solo if needed.
- Strong grasp of image classification, object detection or semantic segmentation
- Ability to understand business requirements and map them to data requirements
- Implementation experience using Pytorch/ Tensorflow, OpenCV, scikit-learn.
- High comfort with python programming.
- Experience with deployment using Docker or Airflow/Kubeflow is bonus.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to coordinate with other team members.
You must have:
- 4+ years of Data Science with at least ONE(1) year in Computer Vision.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze results to make accurate conclusions.
- Good command on database management, development environments.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Comfortable to articulate your thoughts and demonstrate value in your work.
We write software that tells data stories. We told a global computer manufacturer to “focus on order delivery time. It’ll increase NPS by 18% with incremental revenue of >$50M”. We predicted mosquito release points for a foundation to cut down process times from 3 weeks to 2 hours in a mission to protect 100M lives from malaria in 5 years.”.
We are good at what we do, which is why we are growing by 40% every year. We’re looking for team members who share our vision and will help us scale.
We offer you
- A chance to try things, take risks.
- Meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving.
- People you will be comfortable working with.