DETAILS OF THE ROLE
About The Job
- Do you ensure modularity and reuse are part your solutions?
- Do you have energy to drive end-to-end technology architectures?
- Are you game to take crunch and mine large datasets?
If yes, join us.
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru, India
In this job, you will:
- Apply your experience to building custom data science solutions.
- Design solutions that are scalable and optimize for value creation
- Work with teams of developers, data consultants and data scientist.
- Mentor and groom junior developers.
- Commit to process improvements in Technology CoE.
To join us, you should:
- Feel the thrill of using data to tell stories.
- Enjoy working in a fast-changing field.
- Be great with people and fly solo if needed.
- Be comfortable with learning and adopting from best practices
You must have:
- 7+ years of exposure to designing and implementing Web applications
- Strong data manipulations in both RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Exposure to deployments on any public cloud service provider
- Proven comfort with leading teams and taking delivery ownership
- Fluency in business communication – verbal and written
We write software that tells data stories.
- We told an Education Ministry that “children born in June score 10% lower than September. Age at admission matters the most.”
- We told a Global Computer Manufacturer to “focus on order delivery time. It’ll increase NPS by 18%”.
- We told a National Poultry Firm to “use coir as litter material. It reduces mortality. It’ll save you $1.7m”.
We are good at what we do, which is why we are growing by 40% every year. We’re looking for leaders who share our vision.
We will offer you
- A chance to try things, take risks.
- Meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving.
- People you will be comfortable working with.
Key metrics for you will be:
- Delivering technical solutions that comply with business needs
- Reduction in development cycle due to reusable components