A leading European manufacturer purchased commodity raw materials from several vendors and had low volume discounts. Plants also placed multiple orders every week, which led to higher logistics cost.
What did we do?
Built a custom analytics solution where we:
- Sourced their SAP order data
- Automatically identified which plants ordered which commodities the most
- Identified when the orders were executed and listed the vendors
Gramener built a solution to slice and dice the purchase data and present color-coded, action-oriented visuals to highlight quick takeaways
- The client quickly identified areas where vendors could be consolidated and communicated this effectively to plant managers
- This consolidated the entire ordering system under one roof