The IT & SM team of a large multinational wanted to understand the following.
- Status of their service requests in the workflow
- Drivers of delay when they serviced requests
What did we do?
- Analyzed and visually represented how requests flowed
- Found how long they are stuck at different stages
Gramener's Group-Means algorithm was used to identify root causes of delays
- The analysis showed that the problem was reverse flow of service requests
- On correcting this, our client got a streamlined, optimized workflow