## You will:
- Lead a team of data specialists and visualization developers in building custom data web-applications.
- Manage the client engagement and be involved throughout the lifecycle from understanding business problem to data analysis, visualization design implementation and deployment.
- Relevant 3-5 years experience in leading a team of data specialists and visualization developers.
- Good experience in building web applications as a full stack developer.
- Expertise in building scalable backends on Cloud and On-premise infrastructure.
- Exposure to Information Security aspects of Web application development.
- An expertise in UI technologies using, Java Script, HTML and CSS,
- Familiarity with Bootstrap 4.
- A good eye for design.
- Strong hold on databases and SQL with specialization on at least one DB stack.
- History of driving Architecture and Technical Solution implementations in at least one project end to end.
- Understanding of Design Principles and best practices in Technical solutioning.
- Curiosity to learn new technologies.
- Comfortable to engage non-technical stakeholders with logical and impactful communication.
- Comfortable to deal with risky situations.
## Skills and Attributes
- VEGA, d3.js, Pandas, Tornado
- MS SQL Server/Oracle backend implementation skills
- Good command on Python