Analytics leader with **excellent client and project management skills** Location: **Bangalore/Hyderabad**
- Help our clients solve real-world problems by tracing the data-to-insights lifecycle, understanding business problems, making sense of the data landscape & footprint, proposing best in class solutions and **managing multiple client accounts & stakeholders** to drive delivery of engagements in Advanced Analytics.
- Take responsibility for understanding **client strategy, conceptualize solutions, own end-to-end delivery, manage execution and client expectations**. There will be accountability for customer satisfaction, **timely & quality delivery and account growth** within the Business unit.
- Collaborate and closely work with a team of analysts, developers, data scientists, designers and testers across locations on projects across industry domains.
- Quantitative or management discipline **(Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, Business Management) from a reputed institute**.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience, having led client programs and projects extensively in Data Analytics involving Machine and Deep Learning.
- Exposure to analytical tools/languages like **R, SAS, Python, Excel** and outstanding skills in **customer management, project management and leading large-scale projects** of teams with varied skillsets and technologies across locations.
- Must be able to work across different domains and get a quick sense of the business processes & flows, to translate business problems into the data realm and identify pertinent and meaningful solutions.
- A flair for taking a **leadership role** in Gramener’s Analytics practice to conceive strategic growth plans, map closely with clients and scale practice growth by mentoring a team of highly qualified people.
- Exceptional **communication skills**, both verbal and written.
- A strong urge to **learn**, **iterate** and **innovate**.
- Love for numbers, and passionate about applying data analytics to solve business problems.
- Zeal to work in an extremely dynamic, fast paced environment.