## You Will
- Develop and coordinate test plans and associated detailed tests.
- Review application/product design/documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the Application/software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Write and Execute test cases and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Conduct compatibility tests
- Create test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution.
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, iteration planning, showcase & retrospective meetings.
- 1-3yrs of experience in Manual Testing
- Preferred dats science background
- Experience in automation testing is a plus
- BE/BTech/MCA or equivalent