Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
Data Scientist (Machine Learning)
You will help our clients solve real-world problems by tracing the data-to-insights lifecycle, understanding business problems, making sense of the data landscape & footprint, performing a combination of exploratory analysis, Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics, extracting actionable insights, and helping put together an execution roadmap.
At Gramener we help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the center of decision making. We have our proprietary products and services which help makes this easier by analyzing and visualizing large amounts of data.
If you love numbers, are passionate about applying advanced analytics to solve business problems and like working in an extremely dynamic, fast paced environment, we may be the company for you.
What Gramener offers you
- Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, and steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.
- Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
Work Location: Hyderabad and /Bangalore.
Background in Computer Science/Computer Applications or any quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics/Operations Research etc.) from an institute or you learned Analytics on your own.
3+ years of experience using analytical tools/languages like Python, R, SQL
You must have delivered analytics solutions using Machine Learning techniques such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Forecasting, Cluster analysis, Decision trees, Linear Optimization, Text Mining etc.
Ability to work on large or small scale data (structured and unstructured)
You must be open to work across different domains and get a quick sense of the business processes & flows
Ability to translate business problems into the data realm and identify pertinent and meaningful solutions
Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with a strong urge to learn, iterate and innovate
Passionate about applying advanced analytics to solve business problems and like working in an extremely dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You will help our clients solve real-world problems by tracing the data-to-insights lifecycle.
- Understanding business problems, making sense of the data landscape & footprint, performing a combination of exploratory, Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics
- Extracting actionable insights and helping put together an execution roadmap.
- You will be contributing to the development of our proprietary analytics product, a repository of custom solutions and leverage analytics for better consumption of data.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a team of data scientists to offer exceptional solutions to clients, across domains.