Senior Analyst (Data Consulting and Analytics Practice)
Details of the role
## You Will:
- Help our clients solve real-world business problems by tracing the data-to-insights lifecycle:
- Understand business problems, making sense of the data landscape & footprint.
- Be Performing exploratory & deep analytics, extracting actionable insights, and put together an execution roadmap.
- Be contributing to the development of our proprietary analytics product, repository of solutions, and leverage analytics for better consumption of data.
- Lead a team of analysts to offer exceptional solutions to clients, across domains."
- A strong background in any quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics/Operations Research etc.) with a good grip on analytical tools/languages like R, SAS, Python.
- Ability to work across different domains and knowledge of the business processes & flows to translate business problems into the data realm and identify pertinent and meaningful solutions.
## Skills and Attributes
- Leadership in Data Consulting & Analytics practice for grooming a team of expert analysts.
- Exceptional communication skills with rapid learning abilities.
- Passionate about applying data analytics to solve business problems.