## Data Scientist (Machine Learning)
### About Role
You will help our clients solve **real-world problems** by tracing the **data-to-insights** lifecycle, understanding business problems, making sense of the data landscape & footprint, performing a combination of **exploratory analysis, Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics**, extracting actionable insights, and helping put together an execution roadmap.
At Gramener we help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the center of decision making. We have our proprietary ** products and services** which help makes this easier by analyzing and visualizing large amounts of data.
If you love numbers, are passionate about applying advanced analytics to solve business problems and like working in an extremely dynamic, fast paced environment, we may be the company for you.
### What Gramener offers you
- Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, and steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.
- Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
**P.S:** The positions are based out of **Hyderabad/Bangalore office.**
### Core Skills
- Background in **Computer Science/Computer Applications** or any quantitative discipline **(Statistics, Mathematics, Economics/Operations Research etc.)** from a reputed institute.
- 3+ years of experience using analytical tools/languages like **Python, R, SAS, SQL**
- You must have delivered analytics solutions using **Machine Learning** techniques such as **Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Forecasting, Cluster analysis, Decision trees, Linear Optimization, Text Mining etc**.
- Ability to work on **large scale data (structured and unstructured)**
- You must be able to work **across different domains** and get a quick sense of the business processes & flows
- Ability to translate business problems into the data realm and identify pertinent and meaningful solutions
- Exceptional **communication skills,** both verbal and written, with a strong urge to learn, iterate and **innovate**
- Passionate about applying **advanced analytics** to solve business problems and like working in an extremely dynamic, fast paced environment
- You will help our clients solve **real-world problems** by tracing the **data-to-insights** lifecycle.
- Understanding business problems, making sense of the data landscape & footprint, performing a combination of **exploratory, Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics**
- Extracting actionable insights and helping put together an execution roadmap.
- You will be contributing to the development of our **proprietary analytics product, repository of solutions** and leverage analytics for better consumption of data.
- You will have the opportunity to **guide a team of analysts** to offer exceptional solutions to clients, across domains.