## You Will:
- Be responsible for Delivery Management of account(s) from a delivery perspective and being a focal point for Gramener’s delivery into Media Business Unit.
- Be responsible for managing accounts of reasonable complexity, represents Gramener and deals with executive team of the client organization.
- Be responsible for understanding the client strategy, conceptualizing & managing execution of solutions for clients in the media space and its advertisers.
- Be accountable for Delivery, Profitability, Customer Satisfaction and Employee Satisfaction within the Business Unit.
- Responsible for meeting financial objectives of the account, responsible to mine the account in concerned account, improve the key parameters for the account to improve the margins
- Responsible for planning and delivery - Delivery quality compliance, resource economic utilization and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for conceptualizing & managing execution of solutions in Media space
- Responsible for effectively managing the Customer Project Managers and key stakeholders within the account and responsible for customer satisfaction
- Responsible for people processes in the account - employee attrition rate, people development and engagement
- Interact with Client Engagement Managers, Leadership team from Gramener and Client side CXOs
- 10+ years of IT Industry experience with 4+ years in Project Management/Program Management roles, preferably in Data Analytics and Visualization domain
- Knowledge in Media domain. Should have worked in Media domain for at least 2 years.
- Experience in delivery management, various delivery models etc., Understands the Delivery cycle well