## Job Roles:
- The Business Development Manager will work closely with the assigned Sales Head to support achieve the sales revenue targets in the assigned territories.
- The Business Development Manager (BDM) must be able to define and manage the business development process that is scalable.
- The BDM is required to mentor and coach representatives to ensure that new business opportunities are added as per targets in Sales Funnel on a monthly basis.
- S/He would be required to create effective messaging and positioning /competitive differentiation Vis a Vis major competition in the business
- S/He would be responsible to ensure that the team is duly certified and has updated knowledge of new modules & products.
- The BDM would be responsible to track and report the key performance indicators of the team on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
- S/He must be able to drive high level demos & client situations and also help the representatives to navigate global organizations.
- S/He would be responsible for developing strategic partnership with Big 4 companies and other consulting firms
- S/He would be responsible for collaborating with the marketing team periodically and design marketing campaigns as per territory requirements.
- S/He would be responsible for generating maximum footfalls and appointments during Global events and conferences
- Applicant with Engineering/MBA (Marketing) background is preferred
- Should have Team Management skills with ability to handle more than 3-4 members
- Should have the ability to motivate, mobilize and scale up the team.
- Good Collaboration skills, abreast with market trends and events in the allocated territory/ territories
- Excellent communication skills and Good interviewing skills
- Ability to do need gap analysis
- Ability to think out of the box and be tomorrow- ready in terms of changing market condition