- Design and develop marketing communications materials including: event invites, banners, merchandise, presentations, stationary, brochures and digital assets such as newsletters and infographics.
- Develop corporate templates for stationary, reports and presentations.
- Create and maintain a consistent brand image and identity across all company materials
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Leadership team to design marketing materials.
- Design web landing pages optimized for user conversion.
- Stay abreast with trends, best practices and future design direction and share the knowledge with the team.
- A minimum 1 year of professional experience in creating marketing collateral.
- The ability to understand stakeholders’ ideas and translate them into highly engaging visuals.
- Expertise in typography and colour theory visual design guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design
Knowledge of Tools/Software:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Microsoft Office
- Any experience in video creation will be an added advantage
To apply please submit portfolio of work samples along with the resume."