We are looking for a Lead Information Designer with Strong background in designing UX, Data Visualizations and Dashboards to join our team in Bangalore.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining the user experience of data stories, dashboards and applications simplifying and effectively communicating actionable insights through data visualization.
- Apply user experience design thinking to create new and improve existing deliverables and solutions.
- Designing insightful solutions aligned to strategic initiatives that deliver simple, compelling and actionable data visualizations.
- Analyzing and defining tasks, user flows and dependencies.
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams throughout the project life cycle including requirements gathering, design, development, testing and solution delivery.
- Stay abreast with trends, best practices and future design direction and contribute to the design practice.
You must have the following requirements:
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience in leveraging UX design principles, Design Thinking, and visual story-telling best practices to maximize adoption, usability, and understandability of visualization and reporting assets.
- Ability to collect, understands, and translates requirements to elegant UX solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills,
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from business leaders, functional leads, and developers.
- Strong creative portfolio demonstrating start-end UX process and design skills (typography, grid-based design, white space and color theory etc.)
- Bachelor or Masters degree in design or equivalent professional experience.
You must have knowledge in the following Tools/Software:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Microsoft Office