We are looking for an Onsite Lead Consultant who has strong business consulting acumen to carry out independent discussions with senior client stakeholders in corporates, along with an ability to lead and manage global delivery teams, based out of our Austin, Texas client office.
- You will manage engagements building **analytics and visualizations** that help clients make right decisions faster.
- You will anchor the client engagement based out of our US office and lead a global offshore team by overseeing the complete lifecycle from business problem understanding, data analysis, visualization design and development, through client implementation and training.
- Acting as the single point of contact for the client you will ensure that we offer the right consultative data science solutions to clients. - You will advise clients on how to best leverage Gramener’s data science platform and make the needed customizations to solve their unique business problems.
- You will also participate in the pre- sales and account mining activities to grow the account and deepen customer relationships.
- College degree in design and/or 3-5 years of work experience in the area of data visualisation
- Excellent data visualisation and UI/UX design skills
- Practical experience in Design Thinking and User Centered Design Process
- Presentable personality with excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Understanding in responsive and multi device design constraints
## Knowledge of Tools/Software
- Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Microsoft Office
- BI reporting tools like Tableau/PowerBI/Qlikview etc.