Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
We are looking for an Onsite Lead Consultant who has strong business consulting acumen to carry out independent discussions with senior client stakeholders in corporates, along with an ability to lead and manage global delivery teams, based out of our Austin, Texas client office.
- This position is primarily for a Sr Solution Leader who can support ,lead and manage multiple accounts for Gramener
- looking for someone senior and mature in nature, who can confidently interact with client CXOs
- The person would anchor solution for large programs, so we are looking for background in working out complex solutions. Familiarity with Customer Experience is a bonus
- Good familiarity and ability to talk analytics and visualization is key(even if not hands-on in both)
- You will manage engagements that are around Data analytics and visualizations in the Customer Service domain,that help clients make right decisions faster.
- You will anchor the client engagement based out of their US office in Austin and lead a global offshore team by overseeing the complete lifecycle from consulting, business problem - understanding, providing solutions, data analysis, visualization design and development, through client implementation and training.
- Acting as the single point of contact for the client you will ensure that we offer the right consultative data science solutions to clients. - You will advise clients on how to best leverage Gramener’s data science platform and make the needed customization to solve their unique business problems.
- You will also participate in the pre- sales and account mining activities to grow the account and deepen customer relationships.
- Business Consulting
- Data Analytics
- Customer Experience Industry exposure
- Data Visualization
- Experience with offshore teams
Requirements and Qualification
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Management
- 3-5 years of work experience in the area of Business/Management consulting
- Excellent solutions consulting skills
- Expertise in Data Analytics
- Practical experience in Design Thinking and User Centered Design Process
- Presentable personality with excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience in Customer Service Domain is preferred