Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data acts as the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data-driven decision making. It helps organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and Solutions, and Service Offerings, we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
You will deliver value to clients by building data-driven visual solutions.
A typical day involves collaborating with peer developers, consultants, analysts, quality analysts, clients to understand business requirements. Gramex applications are consumed in a varied set of ways: As screenshots, PDFs or as a stand-alone web application. These applications involve data visualization, good amount of analysis, business context.
In a nutshell, this role is at the intersection of data science and software engineering practices.
Job Locations: Bangalore and Hyderabad
- Excellent programming skills and hands-on experience in Python, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience of working in Data Science domain is an advantage, but not mandatory.
- Ability to positively contribute to a team and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BE/BTech or MCA Degree or any graduate with desired skills.
Bonus: Interest in creating data applications that provide joy to consumers.
We are interested to discuss if you match any mix of the above skills.
Good to Have Skills
- Github profile and past work
- Git version control
- Previous work experience in the Data Science space
What Gramener offers you
Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate. Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.