Experience: 6+ Years
Location: New Jersey USA
Compensation: Fixed Salary+ Incentives
Education: Bachelors or Master’s degree- Business and Marketing majors preferred
## Job Description
We are looking for someone who has strong commercial acumen, strong interpersonal skills ,good communication & presentation skills, ability to carry out independent discussions with CXOs & key corporates and most important a honest individual, thinker, outstanding leader, well connected and entrepreneurial!
You are a quick learner who can understand the salient features of the product, project the techno-commercial details & benefits to the customer appropriately. You will be responsible for the overall sales of the software product/services to enterprise customers across globe with specific focus on North American market. It will be additional advantage if you have performed Business Intelligence, Data warehousing sales earlier and most important you have good connections already established with business stakeholders and proved this in previous assignments.
You will be working with people who have successfully built a company, worked in leading corporate and are very qualified in their respective fields. You should be prepared to work in a startup environment, be frugal in spending.
## Job Responsibilities
- Manage sales of the organization to enterprise customers in North America
- Responsible for demand creation, generating leads and tracking them to closure
- Responsible for closure of sale
- Responsible for demonstrating the capabilities of the product/services to customers
- Provide inputs to the technical team on the overall solution requirements of customers and responsible for collections
- Work along with the customer in case of any issues & getting the same resolved.
- Team building – hire sales managers, other resources as needed and create the sales organization.
- Perform cross functional tasks as required. Being a startup company, you will be required to wear multiple hats.