About the Role - Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a 5+yrs Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources Team and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. Having a pulse of trends in the market is essential, ability to estimate the market demand for skills and making recommendations for attracting much required talent into the organizations is a plus.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent practice for our company’s current and future hiring needs. You will join the existing team of 3.
What Gramener offers you
- Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, and steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.
- Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and enterprise use.
- Understand hiring trends and skills shortage in the Analytics/ Data Science market place
- Consult with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Source potential candidates through various channels (Direct, Naukri, social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and basic details
- Maintain and update candidates information/database in trackers
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants, present and potential candidates
- Generate weekly, Monthly and quarterly reports tracking key metrics related to Talent Acquisition
- Act as enabler for spreading the organization culture
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role for 5+ years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in managing junior recruiters on the team – work allocation, guiding. Any exposure to performance evaluation is helpful
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Experience in conducting drives for bulk recruitment
- Familiarity with Naukri, social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Exposure to US/Singapore staffing is a plus
- A keen understanding of technology, skills and the differences between various roles within organizations
- MBA or equivalent in Human Resources Management or relevant field