About the role - Project Management Officer
Your role as PMO focuses mainly on Reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) insights across projects, Project Governance, Risk and Issue Management, Program Oversight and Project Management.You will be responsible for creating and generating reports based on the availed data from multiple projects. You will also be responsible for project life cycle management including project budgets tracking, accruals, billing & invoicing and quality management.
What Gramener offers you:
- Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, and steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.
- Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
- The positions are based out of Hyderabad office.
- Should have worked as a PMO Executive in an IT or ITES organization
- Excel skills should be proficient or expert (able to write macros) – VBA Skills
- Understand project development life cycle
- Able to understand and track project budgets, accruals, Billing & invoicing
- Understand and track Demand & Capacity management
- Exposure to Project Management best practices
- Managing end to end data management - Database, Reports and Trackers
- Generate timely and accurate reports for analysis
- Creating daily, weekly and monthly MIS reports& Responsible for collecting and presenting data on a regular basis
- Should have strong analytical skill as well as static skills and good communication skill
- Knowledge in preparing charts and graphs
- Exposure to any PMO tools is a plus
- Any graduate with a MBA or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of PMO experience, in IT organizations, with strong Excel & Presentation skills
- Self-driven, proactive - take responsibility to ensure progress and results in tasks assigned
- Open and seek collaboration with team-members and engage proactive approach with members in each function across the organization.