## About the role
Executive Assistant(EA) will work in CXO office to understand business problems, plan organization wide initiatives, drive trans formative projects, extract relevant business metrics from company operations using MIS reporting. At Gramener, we are a fast moving team and want a team member who can make us run faster.
A typical day for a EA starts with review of in-flight strategic initiatives, resolve open issues and understanding the potential problem ahead. Later focus on identifying newer areas to meet organisational goals. Across the day EA would be involved Tracking progress of on going projects , team meetings, external Client interactions and metrics reporting etc.
**Location:** Hyderabad / Bengaluru
## What Gramener offers you
- Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.
- Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
## Core Skills & Activities
- Data Story teller who has a keen eye for attention to numbers
- Self-Starters who can assist CXO office to drive key business areas, solve pressing problems, and develop strategies to sustain growth.
- Ability to build data partnerships with different teams that can drive the growth of business
- Define Go To Market approaches that CXO office can consider
- Work across functions (product, growth, sales, and delivery) to establish strategic partnerships.
- Scale Solutions across clients, geographies and markets
## Who would fit
- You are looking for HOCKEY stick growth, loads of learning and terrific team mates
- You are looking for exponential growth, a lot of learning and a great team to work with.
- You have 1-2 years experience post MBA working as a management/strategy consultant or in a fast-paced young organization
- You have been a startup founder or are an entrepreneur at heart and understand what it really takes to build a company.
- You understand markets, products, and business.
- You do not wait for instructions and guidelines but believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things.
- You are excited to learn new things and do not shy away from going above and beyond the traditional growth paths.