You will help our clients solve real-world problems by tracing the data-to-insights lifecycle, understanding business problems, making sense of the data landscape & footprint, proposing best in class solutions and managing multiple client accounts & stakeholders to drive delivery for engagements in Advanced Analytics.
You will be responsible for understanding client strategy, conceptualize solutions, own end-to-end delivery, manage execution, and client expectations. There will be accountability for customer satisfaction, timely & quality delivery and account growth within the Business unit. You will collaborate and closely work with a team of analysts, developers, data scientists, designers and testers across locations on projects across industry domains.
What Gramener offers you
- Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, and steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.
- Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
P.S: The positions are based out of Hyderabad/Bangalore office.
- Background in any quantitative or management discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, Business Management) from a reputed institute.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience, having led client programs and projects extensively in Data Analytics involving Machine and Deep Learning.
- Exposure to analytical tools/languages like R, SAS, Python, Excel and outstanding skills in customer management, project management and leading large-scale projects of teams with varied skillsets and technologies across locations is desired.
- You must be able to work across different domains and get a quick sense of the business processes & flows, to translate business problems into the data realm and identify pertinent and meaningful solutions.
- Passionate about applying advanced analytics to solve business problems and like working in an extremely dynamic, fast paced environment
- You must have a flair for taking a leadership role in Gramener’s Analytics practice to conceive strategic growth plans, map closely with clients and scale practice growth by mentoring a team of highly qualified people.
- Understanding business problems, making sense of the data landscape & footprint, performing a combination of exploratory, Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics
- You will be contributing to the development of our proprietary analytics product, repository of solutions and leverage analytics for better consumption of data.
- You will have the opportunity to guide a team of analysts to offer exceptional solutions to clients, across domains.
If you possess exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with a strong urge to learn, iterate and innovate, you may be the person for us. If you love numbers, are passionate about applying data analytics to solve business problems and like working in an extremely dynamic, fast paced environment, we may be the company for you.