## About Gramener
We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the center of decision making. We have our product and services which help makes this easier: by analyzing and visualizing large amounts of data. We are looking out for people who can understand our capabilities, client scenarios across industries and recommend value driven solutions to delight our customers.
## What will you work on?
You will help our clients **solve real-world problems** by tracing the **data-to-insights lifecycle**: understanding business problems, making sense of the data landscape & footprint, performing a combination of **exploratory, machine learning & advanced analytics**, extracting actionable insights, and helping put together an execution roadmap.
Location: **Santa Clara, CA (USA)**
## What’s needed to be successful in this role?
- You must have a strong background in **Computer Sciences/Computer Applications** or any quantitative discipline (**Statistics, Mathematics, Economics/Operations Research** etc.) from a
- You must have a good grip on analytical tools/languages like **Python, and R**.
- You must have excellent working knowledge having delivered industry solutions using **Machine Learning and Deep Learning frameworks like Torch, Theano, Tensor Flow, CNTK, Caffe & OpenCV**.
- **Image Processing** & analytics experience is essential.
- You should have the ability to work on **large scale data (structured and unstructured)** having applied fundamentals in **data management, parallel computing and distributed systems**.
- You must be able to work **across different domains** and get a quick sense of the business processes & flows, to translate business problemsinto the data realm and identify pertinent and meaningful solutions.
- If you possess exceptional **communication skills**, both verbal and written, with a strong urge to learn, iterate and innovate, you may be the person for us. If you love numbers, are passionate
about applying deep analytics to solve business problems and like working in an extremely dynamic, fast paced environment, we may be the company for you.
The role will be based out of **Santa Clara, CA (USA)**