## About Gramener
We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data driven decision making, in order to equip organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and service offerings we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
## Job Description
We are looking for an expert who can work out of our Bengaluru office on a long term engagement. The skilled individual will own the GIS portion of the project and work closely with a larger team to accomplish the project needs.
## Job Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Satellite Imagery, familiarity with Google Earth Engine or Earth on AWS
- Knowledge of cloud-based architectures like Azure, AWS or GCP to handle large-scale processing of satellite imagery
- Geospatial Data tools like GDAL, QGIS & OGR
- GeoDatabase like PostgreSQL
- Experience with Data Engineering, ability to design and implement data I/O pipeline for our AI Models
- GIS Visualization Tools and Libraries
- Open Source tools like Mapbox, OpenStreetMap and Leaflet
- Familiarity with STAC and COG
- 3+ Years with GIS
- Atleast 1+ years with building Data Engineering pipelines for GIS data
- Any Bachelors degree