We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data acts as the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data-driven decision making. It helps organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and service offerings, we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
We are looking for a front-end technology expert who can work on our custom Data Application building projects. You will be building front-end components, scaffoldings, and utilities that will be used across multiple engagements.
- Excellent understanding of client-side scripting and front-end frameworks/libraries (i.e., ReactJS, Vue, Backbone.js, jQuery, D3.js, lodash.js).
- Familiar with the bootstrap library for UI components.
- Data visualization with SVG/canvas experience a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Coordinating activities and task assignment for the 2-member UI development team
- Ability to interact with project teams to understand the scope, define the front-end implementation approach, and deliver components.
Good to Have These Bonus Skills and Requirements
- Github profile and past work.
- Git version control.
- Previous work experience in the Data Science space.