We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data acts as the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data-driven decision making. It helps organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and Solutions, and Service Offerings, we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
React JS Job Description
We are looking for a front-end technology expert who can work on our custom Data Application building projects. You will be building front-end components, scaffoldings, and utilities that will be used across multiple engagements.
Work location - ITPL, Whitefield, Bengaluru
React JS Job Responsibilities
- Must be Proficient in React.js or Redux*
- Should have good exposure in D3
- Must be good in the concepts of React.js and in building SPA
- Good to have dashboarding exposure and charting libraries like d3.js, echart, vega, nvd3, etc.
- Familiar with the build tools like babel and webpack
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Fundamental understanding of nodejs exposure
- Ability to understand the requirement and form the React hierarchal components
- Must be good with CSS or any CSS framework
Good to Have Skills
- Github profile and past work
- Git version control
- Previous work experience in the Data Science space
Note: Bulletins marked with Asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Visit Gramener.com and Gramener Blog to know more about us.