Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data acts as the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data-driven decision making. It helps organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and Solutions, and Service Offerings, we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
React JS Job Description
We are looking for a front-end technology expert who can work on our custom Data Application building projects. You will be building front-end components, scaffoldings, and utilities that will be used across multiple engagements.
Work location - ITPL, Whitefield, Bangalore
React JS Job Responsibilities
- Must be Proficient in React.js or Redux* and Typescript
- Should have good exposure in D3
- Must be good in the concepts of React.js and in building SPA
- Good to have dashboarding exposure and charting libraries like d3.js, echart, vega, nvd3, etc.
- Familiar with the build tools like babel and webpack
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Fundamental understanding of nodejs exposure
- Ability to understand the requirement and form the React hierarchical components
- Must be good with CSS or any CSS framework
Good to Have Skills
- Github profile and past work
- Git version control
- Previous work experience in the Data Science space
Note: Bulletins marked with Asterisk (*) are mandatory.