We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data driven decision making, and converting data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our Data Science platform and service offerings we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
We are looking out for Senior Managers to lead the project delivery and manage the accounts for our clients in the area of IT Service Management and Infrastructure Service Maintenance.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
- Delivery Management of account(s) and being a focal point for Gramener’s delivery into the Business Unit.
- Managing accounts with reasonable complexity, represent Gramener and deal with executive team of the client organization.
- Understanding the client strategy, conceptualizing & managing execution of solutions for clients.
- Delivery, Growth, Customer Satisfaction and Employee Satisfaction within the Business Unit.
- Planning and execution of Project Delivery - Delivery quality compliance, resource economic utilization and customer satisfaction.
- Meeting financial objectives of the account, responsible to mine the account in concerned account, improve the key parameters for the account to improve the margins
- Conceptualizing & managing execution of solutions in Data domain.
- Relationship building with Customer Project Managers and key stakeholders within the account and responsible for customer satisfaction
- People processes in the account - employee attrition rate, people development and engagement
- Interact with Client Engagement Managers, Leadership team from Gramener and Client side CXOs
Qualifications Needed for Project Manager Job
- 8+ years of IT Industry experience with 4+ years in Project Management/Program Management roles, preferably in Data Analytics and Visualization domain.
- Strong ITSM knowledge or working experience in ITSM projects.
- Working experience on PMs or SDMs in Infrastructure Service Maintenance projects.
- Knowledge in one or more domains and can appreciate customer’s scenario
- Experience of delivery management, various delivery models etc., Understands the Delivery cycle well
- Exposure to Account Management and Customer Relationship Management
If you possess exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, can innovate and build solutions, are passionate about playing with data and can solve business problems in a fast paced environment, we may have the right opportunity for you.
To know more about us visit Gramener Website and Gramener Blog