We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data driven decision making, in order to equip organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and service offerings we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
Data Science Engineer (Python) Job Description
We are looking for an Python programming language expert who can work on our custom Data application building projects. You will be building backend components for server side, data transformation and ETL utilities that will be used across multiple engagements.
Work location - ITPL, Whitefield, Bengaluru
Data Science Engineer (Python) Job Responsibilities
- 3+ years of Python backend programming experience.
- Experience in handling REST API integrations using Python, ensuring high page responsiveness, browser/device support, modular code etc.
- Strong SQL queries skills and experience with relational databases.
- Exposure to visualisation libraries like D3 js, Vega etc.. is a plus.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good to have GitHub profile and past work.
- Bonus: Interest in creating data applications that provide joy to consumers.
- Coordinating activities and task assginment for the members on data team
- Ability to interact with project teams to understand scope, define front-end implmentation approach and deliver components.
- Bug triage with QA team and peer developers.
- Follow best practices software development practices like code versioning, programming language standards like PEP8, ESLINT etc,.
Good to Have Skills
- Github profile and past work.
- Git version control or any other CI/CD exposure
- Creating/packaging modules/libraries in python.
- Done any work in the Data Science space.
To know more about us visit Gramener Website and Gramener Blog