Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data-driven decision making, in order to equip organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and service offerings we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
We are looking for someone with a passion for driving results in sales and supporting sales functions as the North America Inside Sales analyst. Join us if you are an extrovert, possess strong interpersonal skills, good communication & presentation flair and the ability to carry out independent discussions comfortably in a virtual setting. You are being offered a challenging and rewarding sales role for someone looking at a balance in a part-time setting.
You need to understand the salient features of the offering, business needs, project the unique value proposition and benefits to the prospect appropriately. You will be leading the Inside sales process at the mid to bottom of the funnel in order to ensure that qualified leads are reached out to for their interest, with threads that Sales leads & engineers could take up further. As your interest grows in working with us, you may be converted to the Inside or Field sales roles full time.
- Cultivate leads within the region, focusing on hunting new territories and mining existing client whitespaces
- Nurture leads provided by marketing campaigns and inside sales support function offshore, research customer environment, align Gramener offerings and experience
- Reach out to those leads over multiple channels with focus on outbound calling, and multi channel outreaches
- Engage further qualification to communicate our offering and gathering information on the customer role, buying intent and other corresponding intelligence
- Seek conversion by setting up follow on appointments for qualified hot prospects - which would be taken up by the Sales leads
- Represent the brand during customer, alliance, events and prospect interactions
- Manage threads in multiple prospects simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts on the CRM tool
- Experience: 3+ Years with at least 2 years in outbound sales or client servicing in Information Technology services or software
- Location: Remote (USA based)
- Education: Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Employment: Flexible, Part Time (at least 18 hours per week)