We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the center of decision making. We have our product and services which help makes this easier: by analyzing and visualizing large amounts of data. We are looking out for people who can understand our capabilities, client scenarios across industries and recommend value driven solutions to delight our customers.
About Lead Data Scientist (ML) role?
You will help our clients solve real-world problems by tracing the data-to-insights lifecycle:
- Understand business problems, making sense of the data landscape & footprint, performing a combination of exploratory, Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics
- Create, experiment with and delivery innovative solutions in a consultative mindset to client stakeholders
- Lead teams of analysts to offer exceptional solutions to clients, across domains.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience and Qualification for Lead Data Scientist role
- 6-8 years of experience in working on industrial use cases in data science using Machine Learning for measurement, forecasting, simulation and optimization
- Ability to generate insight out of sparse data and communicate stories; demonstrated ability to engage with client stakeholders at multiple levels and provide consultative solutioning; ability to - create engagement opportunities through advisory
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor teams of analysts in solutioning and delivery
- Background in Applied data science/ Computer Science/Computer Applications or any quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics/Operations Research etc.) from a reputed institute.
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals of Data Science – Statistical techniques, hypotheses generation and testing, exploratory data analysis; descriptive/inquisitive/predictive and prescriptive analysis; proficiency with variety of approaches and models
- Deep knowledge of techniques such as Linear Regression, gradient descent, Logistic Regression, Forecasting, Cluster analysis, Decision trees, Random Forests & SVM, Linear Optimization.
- Ability to work across different domains and get a quick sense of the business processes & flows
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with a strong urge to learn, iterate and innovate
To know more about us visit Gramener Website and Gramener Blog