We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the center of decision making. We have our product and services which help makes this easier: by analyzing and visualizing large amounts of data. We are looking out for people who can understand our capabilities, client scenarios across industries and recommend value driven solutions to delight our customers.
Roles and responsibilities of a Senior Data Scientist (Deep Learning)
- You will help our clients solve real-world problems by tracing the data-to-insights lifecycle:
- Understand business problems, making sense of the data landscape & footprint, performing a combination of exploratory, Machine Learning & Advanced Analytics
- Create, experiment with and delivery innovative solutions in a consultative mindset to client stakeholders
- Guide team of analysts to offer exceptional solutions to clients, across domains.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Qualification and skills for Senior Data Scientist (Deep Learning)
- Background in Computer Science/Computer Applications or any quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics/Operations Research etc.) from a reputed institute.
- 3-5 years of experience using analytical tools/languages like Python & R on large scale data
- Demonstrated ability to engage with client stakeholders at multiple levels and provide consultative solutioning across different domains
- Must have strong experience in Image processing and analytics using any popular Deep learning frameworks like Open CV, PyTorch, Theano, Tensor Flow, Caffe
- Experience on Deep Learning for Text processing, NLP, Video analytics will be a plus
- Experience working with pre-trained models & awareness of state-of-art in embeddings and applicability for use cases
- Deep knowledge of techniques such as Linear Regression, gradient descent, Logistic Regression, Forecasting, Cluster analysis, Decision trees, Linear Optimization, Text Mining etc.
- Strong applied fundamentals in data management, parallel computing and distributed systems; experience in productionizing and retraining models
- Ability to guide and mentor teams of associates on solution development and approaches
To know more about us visit Gramener Website and Gramener Blog