We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data acts as the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data-driven decision making. It helps organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and Solutions, and Service Offerings, we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
Experience: 6 to 8 Years
Work location: ITPL, Whitefield, Bengaluru
Java with SOLR Job Responsibilities
We are looking for a Developer with:
- Practical hands on relevant experience of 5 years with Java and Apache Solr.
- Solid understanding of overall search architecture including design and implementation of user interface changes for search solutions with specific
expertise in the areas of Solr capabilities or elastic search, including indexing, configuration and optimization.
- Strong programming experience in Java with fundamentals in design patterns, data structures, algorithms, security and front-end development
- Practical hands on experience with Solr.
- Working experience on SOLR Documents, Filters, Query Parsers and their customization, Dynamic Fields, Performance Tuning, Faceted Search and Grouping
- Implement automated techniques and processes for the bulk and real- time indexing in Apache Solr of large-scale data sets
- Should be able to Write efficient search queries against Solr indexes using SolrJ API
- Should leverage Solr to prototype and demonstrate new ideas
- Able to design, implement and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems.
What Gramener offers you
Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate. Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
Visit Gramener website and Gramener Blog to know more about us.