Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
Gramener is a data science consulting company which advises clients in Data Driven Leadership – specifically in Data Analytics, Design and Data Visualization. Gramener services help business users get insights through analysis of data, leveraging Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and automated analysis, and through visual intelligence via modern charts and narratives (NLG).
About the role of Delivery Project Managers
Project Managers - Delivery at Gramener will lead the execution of Data Science Projects or Engagements with responsibilities of Project Management and Governance. You will be part of Gramener Delivery Excellence CoE. You will be responsible for successful delivery of Data Science Engagements managing the scope, budgets and schedules.
Job Location: Bangalore
Responsibilities of a Delivery Project Manager
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Plan and execute the projects delivering on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Manage Project Changes to the scope, schedule and costs effectively.
- Measure and report project performance. Escalate to the management as needed.
- Ensure Delivery Process Compliance, resource optimal utilization and customer satisfaction.
- Meet financial objectives of the account, improve the key parameters for the account to improve the margins
- Build relationship with Customer Project Managers and key stakeholders within the account and drive for customer satisfaction
- Interact with Client Engagement Managers, Leadership team from Gramener and Client side CXOs
- 6+ years of IT Industry experience with 4+ years in Project Management/Program Management roles, preferably in Data Analytics and Visualization domain.
- Knowledge in one or more domains and can appreciate customer’s scenario
- Experience of delivery management, various delivery models etc., Understands the Delivery cycle well
- Exposure to Account Management and Customer Relationship Management
- If you possess exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, can innovate and build solutions, are passionate about playing with data and can solve business problems in a fast paced environment, we may have the right opportunity for you.
- You can work out of our Bangalore office.