Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data driven decision making, in order to equip organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and service offerings we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
What Gramener offers you
Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.
Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
Job Roles of a Visual Editor
If you are looking for a challenging new position that will let you flex your video editing muscles creating world-class videos, this is the perfect role for you. We are seeking a Video Editor to join our Demand Generation team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all owning all video assets, own our YouTube channel, and produce engaging videos to support marketing, recruitment, and people management efforts. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, health insurance benefits, and flexible work hours.
Responsibilities of a Visual Editor
- Produce compelling stories through video
- Develop 2D or 3D animations for use in videos or other web-based experiences
- Collaborate and communicate with other team members to gather and translate business requirements into storyboards
- Collect requirements for videos, including scripts, stock footage, product demo recordings, and audio components (music, voice-overs)
- Organize and shoot raw footage as per business requirement
- Edit raw footage, correct lighting, audio, etc. as required to produce final video content
- Transport, set up and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for video shoots both on location and in-studio
- Maintain production equipment
- Determine what camera equipment is necessary for certain shoots and obtain that equipment
- Coordinate with Social Media Manager and post videos on an ongoing basis
- Grow YouTube channel views
Qualifications and experience needed:
- Skilled in Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
- 4-5 years of experience in video editing
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent work experience including freelance video editing works
- Able to work collaboratively in small teams with other specialized individuals
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, a passion for quality, and the ability to conceptualize and define a beautiful video