Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data acts as the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data-driven decision making. It helps organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and Solutions, and Service Offerings, we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
Work location: ITPL, Whitefield, Bangalore
- Must have 3-4 year of experience in Angularjs 7 & 8 Version/Node.js
- Excellent knowledge on how web applications works, know the complete lifecycle of web applications
- knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience of Node.js along with the internals of Node.js and how it works internally
- Must have thorough understanding of Angular and its core principles
- Must have thorough and in-depth knowledge of HTTP protocol and its working hands on and implement complex Angular and Node.js applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Familiar with modern front-end and back-end build pipelines and tools and proven debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- NoSQL and have great experience writing optimised SQL queries which are highly performant
- Knowledge and experience of developing Microservice based applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of writing unit and E2E test cases in Angularjs & Node.js.
Good to Have Skills
- Github profile and past work
- Git version control
- Previous work experience in the Data Science space