We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data acts as the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data-driven decision making. It helps organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and Solutions, and Service Offerings, we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
Work location: ITPL, Whitefield, Bengaluru
- Must have 3-4 year of experience in Angularjs 7 & 8 Version/Node.js
- Excellent knowledge on how web applications works, know the complete lifecycle of web applications
- knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience of Node.js along with the internals of Node.js and how it works internally
- Must have thorough understanding of Angular and its core principles
- Must have thorough and in-depth knowledge of HTTP protocol and its working hands on and implement complex Angular and Node.js applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Familiar with modern front-end and back-end build pipelines and tools and proven debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- NoSQL and have great experience writing optimised SQL queries which are highly performant
- Knowledge and experience of developing Microservice based applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of writing unit and E2E test cases in Angular & Node.js.
Good to Have Skills
- Github profile and past work
- Git version control
- Previous work experience in the Data Science space
Visit Gramener website and Gramener Blog to know more about us.