Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
We solve the most challenging business problems with compelling data stories using insights and a low code analytics platform. We consult and deliver solutions to transform organizations through data-driven decision making.
Gramener RADAR Data-to-Value Methodology helps clients achieve these outcomes by leveraging our deep capabilities in business advisory, machine learning, data storytelling and DevOps.
We are looking out for people who are passionate about data, are interested in solving complex business problems and can delight our clients by delivering value.
Work location: Hyderabad / Bangalore
About the role
You will help executives at leading organization get more from their data investments. By helping them align their business vision with data science strategy and choose the right initiatives, you will help them move up in data maturity. You will advice them on getting the best ROI from data science projects and track it across the organization. By working closely with leaders, you will help them build a culture of data.
- Understand the client business, their vision and organizational strategy. Possess an ability to prioritize the business problems, identify initiatives that can solve them and envision the role that data can play in it.
- With a good grasp of the data science industry, trends and shortcomings, you will play the role of data coach to business and data executives.
- advice organizations on how to build data science teams, show ways to organize them and share best practices for collaboration and creation of the right outcomes.
- Consult organizations on tracking and delivering value from data science projects. advice client teams on managing change and quantifying ROI on projects.
- Lead the advisory projects by interacting with C-level client executives, running workshops, focused interviews and managing all aspects of the project deliverables.
- Create Gramener advisory frameworks and improve existing methodologies that span the entire data value chain. Create collaterals and train the Gramener SBU/Vertical teams to apply them in projects. Collaborate with account managers, domain consultants and other client-facing leaders.
- Participate in thought leadership activities by contributing to articles, public talks, corporate trainings and other related activities. Support the marketing and sales teams with content for inbound marketing and by participating in strategic sales conversations.
What Qualifications and Skills will you need to be successful in this role?
- You must have a background in business strategy and consulting with good experience and flair in interacting with C-level executives.
- You will possess a prior work experience of 3+ years in leading client accounts and owning strategic initiatives within the organization.
- You must possess a good understanding of the data science industry with a conceptual overview of how machine learning and data storytelling can help solve business problems.
- You will have prior experience working in consulting projects with good exposure to requirements gathering and business analysis.
- You will have prior exposure to thought leadership activities such as public speaking and contributing to white papers and articles.
- You will have a background in management disciplines.