Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
We solve the most challenging business problems with compelling data stories using insights and a low code analytics platform. We consult and deliver solutions to transform organizations through data-driven decision making.
Gramener RADAR Data-to-Value Methodology helps clients achieve these outcomes by leveraging our deep capabilities in Business Advisory, Machine Learning, Data Storytelling and DevOps.
We are looking out for people who are passionate about data, are interested in solving complex business problems and can delight our clients by delivering value.
About the role
We are looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer or Web Designer to join our Demand Generation team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the design team under the Demand Generation org, own website development & maintenance, and produce engaging collaterals to support our marketing and sales efforts.
Work location: Hyderabad / Bangalore
- Build and maintain company’s website
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, sitemaps and wireframes
- Must have skills in customs WordPress designing
- PHP skills is a plus
- Ensure responsiveness of website across all channels/browsers/devices
- Gather and design collateral requirements in collaboration with content team, sales team and product development
- Design & develop landing pages, HTML campaigns, social media and content marketing collaterals
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
- Design graphic user interface elements like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Create original graphic designs
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback (internal & external)
- Interact with different departments to review designs and solicit feedback
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering, design, computer science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven work experience as a Sr. UI/UX Designer
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (Adobe XD) and CMS (WordPress)
- Current expertise using design software - Photoshop, Adobe XD, Illustrator
- Able to work collaboratively in small teams with other specialized individuals
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail, a passion for quality, and the ability to conceptualize and define a beautiful UI/UX
- Previous experience for a US-based product/service company is a huge plus