Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
We solve the most challenging business problems with compelling data stories using insights and a low code analytics platform. We consult and deliver solutions to transform organizations through data-driven decision making.
Gramener’s RADAR Data-to-Value Methodology helps clients achieve these outcomes by leveraging our deep capabilities in business advisory, machine learning, data storytelling and DevOps.
We are looking out for people who are passionate about data, are interested in solving complex business problems and can delight our clients by delivering value.
About the role
We are looking for a Editor to research, write, proofread and publish product and service-focused content to support our demand generation efforts. The Editor’s responsibilities will include producing the campaigns, ad copies, case studies, press releases, newsletter, website content etc. and optimizing existing written pieces to increase user engagement. If you have excellent writing and editing skills in English and experience managing editorial and campaign calendars, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will produce engaging content that speaks to our audience, boosts brand value, and drive top-line revenue.
Work location - Hyderabad / Bangalore
- Draft campaigns by industry, by products, by services Gramener offers
- Research on trending keywords and write/edit blog posts to promote our products and services
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles per the business requirement
- Update website and social media pages content regularly
- Craft and edit newsletters
- Interview industry professionals and use online sources to research trending topics pertaining to our industry
- Improve content assets in collaboration with SEO and design teams
- Optimize published pieces using SEO guidelines
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics to drive thought leadership content
- Proven work experience as a Sr. Content Writer, Marcom Manager or similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills in American English
- Attention to detail on punctuations and slant
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems is a plus
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword density
- Team spirit
- Has previously worked for a US-based product/service company is a huge plus
- Masters in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field