Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
Lead Data Consultant – Pharma
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru, India
Are you interested in solving complex business problems with the help of data and insights? You can be a key driver in transforming our Pharma and life sciences business with the help of data and analytics.
In this job, you will:
- Lead client engagements for creating a data based solutions and applications
- Understand requirements, challenges, and opportunities by leveraging frameworks and conducting client interviews
- Quickly analyze data and transform it into useful insights and recommendations for the technical and non-technical audience in a clear, concise and persuasive way
- Translate client needs into analytics and data driven solutions and work with engineering and analytics teams to drive project implementation.
- Circumstantially, educate & work with clients on possible alternatives in analytical techniques to be used, best practices in usability & design etc
To join us, you should have:
- B.Tech/BE + MBA from a premier institute
- Strong understanding of project lifecycles, requirement frameworks and solutioning skills required
- Experience in the Pharma and Life Sciences domain
- 6+ years of overall experience with 2+ years in programming/ Development.
- Advanced understanding of SQL, Excel and understanding of Python preferred
- Strong business communication and presentation skills
- Should be responsible and accountable to drive the results with minimal supervision
- Should have managed intensive workloads during peaks
We solve the most challenging business problems with compelling data stories using insights and a low code analytics platform. We consult and deliver solutions to transform organizations through data-driven decision making.
We told a global computer manufacturer to “focus on order delivery time. It'll increase NPS by 18% with incremental revenue of >$50M”. We advised a US-based cold storage player to optimize warehouse turnaround times by 16%. We predicted mosquito release points for a foundation to cut down process times from 3 weeks to 2 hours in a mission to protect 100M lives from malaria in 5 years. We told a national poultry firm to “use coir as litter material. It reduces mortality. It'll save you $1.7m”.
We are good at what we do, which is why we are growing by 40% every year. We are looking out for people who are passionate about data, are interested in solving complex business problems and can delight our clients by delivering value.
We offer you:
- First-hand experience of seeing how data and analytics is transforming the Pharma and Life sciences industry from the front row
- Applying data and analytics solutions to real life problems which transform the way business works
- A chance to try things, take risks.
- Meaningful problems you'll be proud of solving.
- People you will be comfortable working with.
Key metrics for you will be:
- Solution quality and business value delivered to client
- Successful project deliveries
- Customer Satisfaction on engagements
- Deepening account penetration