Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
Full Stack Developer
We help, consult and deliver data analytics and AI solutions to organizations where data is at the center of decision making. We have our product and services which helps make this easier: by analyzing and visualizing large amounts of data. We are looking out for people who can understand our capabilities, client scenarios across industries and recommend value-driven solutions to delight our customers.
What Gramener Offers You
Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
We take the adage “A picture is worth 1000 words” quite literally. Our product takes in large data sets, analyses them, and presents interactive visuals that help businesses make decisions.If you enjoy telling visual stories with data, have a passion for technology, and and empathy for business problems, we're looking for you. Join a team that is process-light but purpose-heavy!
What will you work on?
You'll build a platform that helps thousands of developers tell data stories! Gramex, our flagship microservices-based platform, builds custom data applications at supersonic speed. We are looking for rock stars to build new services and components.
Work Location: Hyderabad and Bangalore
- Design components that extract insights automatically from data
- Create components that automate storytelling – visual & narrative
- Solve real-world architectural challenges covering the entire data-to-deploy cycle
- Mentor teams across the organization
- Demonstrate Gramex’s capabilities to clients
- Check out the kind of solutions being powered by Gramex
- Process monitoring for a leading pharma company,
- Exploring innovation, technology and entrepreneurship
Skills and Qualiﬁcations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Like working with a team and a solo cruiser when needed
- Can quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality
- Quick to learn and improve