Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data driven decision making, in order to equip organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and service offerings we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
What Gramener offers you
Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.
Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking out for Senior Manager to Lead the Customer Accounts with objectives of Growth & Execution.
You will act as Account Manager for Client Accounts of reasonable complexity. You will represent Gramener and deal with executive team of the client organization. You will Consult and advice client business teams to understand business strategy and to conceptualize & drive Data Science Solutions for clients. You will bring Thought Leadership in the account and drive Client Value. You will be accountable for Growth, Execution, Profitability, Customer Satisfaction and Employee Satisfaction within the accounts you manage.
- Lead the client accounts with end-to-end ownership from Consulting, Execution and Growth.
- Drive Account Strategy to meet objectives of the account from Financial, Customer, Process and People perspectives.
- Demonstrate Thought Leadership in the account to plan, define and execute Data Science Strategy & Roadmap with established ROI.
- Drive Account Growth with focus on Account Mining and Value Creation.
- Manage Client Governance at Operational and Leadership levels.
- Provide leadership to Project Delivery Teams and ensure successful delivery with right quality and customer delight.
- Work with SBU and Sales Teams to collaborate and support Growth.
Work Location: Hyderabad / Bangalore
Qualification and Experience needed:
- 8+ years of IT Industry experience in Consulting & Program Management roles
- Experience in Business Consulting roles with ability to define and drive Solutions
- Skills & Experience in leading Data Science engagements
- Exposure to Data Application Open-Source Tool Stack like Python and JS stack
- Exposure to Data Science methodologies like Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Exposure to BI tools like Tableau and Power BI
- Experience in working with Global Clients with responsibilities of Growth & Delivery
- Strong Program Management skills to manage account delivery and operations
- Education: MBA from a reputed Institute