Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data driven decision making, in order to equip organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and service offerings we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
What Gramener offers you
Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.
Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
Warehouse Management Solution (WMS) Subject Matter Expert
Must Have Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of Warehouse Operations experience
- Minimum of 3 years of data analysis experience
- Understanding of configuration/design of WMS systems
- Thorough knowledge of WMS concepts (Receiving, Putaway, Wave, Allocation, Picking, Packing, Task Management, Shipping, Parcel, and Invoicing)
- Understanding integration capability of WMS with other systems like ERP and MIS systems
- Ability to understand scope, objectives and technical specifications of data solutions
- Experience/Knowledge in Supply Chain applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have Skills:
- Requirements gathering ability to review requirements around WMS configuration and determine what additional configuration and/or system modifications would be required to satisfy requirements
- Hands-On Experience in working with BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or Excel
- Working Experience in working with databases
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) environment
Work Location: Princetown, NJ ** No work authorization Sponsorship