Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data driven decision making, in order to equip organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and service offerings we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
What Gramener offers you
Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.
Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking out for a Principal Designer to lead the Design Practice at Gramener.
You will define the direction of design practice and help Gramener differentiate the solutions through empathy-focused, insight-driven data stories. You will be responsible for leading the design consulting aspect of client engagements. You will be directly leading the conversations with clients using design thinking frameworks to enable the team to deliver user-centered solutions. You will bring thought leadership around design best practices, data visualization and storytelling.
You will own the growth & alignment of the design team members. You'll mentor the lead designers to grow into great design consultants, and you’ll enable the younger designers to improve their craft & design quality. You'll drive process improvements to the Gramener’s delivery frameworks and work with the lead designers to drive adoption of the process.
Work Location: Hyderabad / Bangalore
Qualification and Experience needed:
- 7+ years of UX Design experience
- Experience in Design Consulting roles with proven ability to lead client engagements
- Experience in applying Design Thinking & Design Sprint methodologies through client workshops
- Experience in using tools for ideation & facilitation, like Miro, Mural, Invision Freehand and XMind
- Experience in using tools for prototyping & high fidelity design like Sketch, Adobe Xd, Figma & Invision
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills will be a plus
- Prior experience in managing design teams & projects will be a plus
- Prior experience in doing data visualization & dashboard design will be a plus
- Design degree in UX, HCI, Information Design or Interaction Design will be a plus