Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data driven decision making, in order to equip organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and service offerings we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
What Gramener offers you
Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.
Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
Job Roles and Responsibilities of a Product Tester
We are looking for Product testing experienced professionals skilled in:
- Reviewing product requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on product usability.
- Analyzing test results on impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the product team.
- Interacting with CTO team to understand product requirements.
- Participating in reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
work location: Hyderabad /Bangalore
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Product Testing
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.