Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
We help consult and deliver solutions to organizations where data is at the core of decision making. We undertake strategic data consulting for organizations in laying out the roadmap for data driven decision making, in order to equip organizations to convert data into a strategic differentiator. Through a host of our product and service offerings we analyze and visualize large amounts of data.
What Gramener offers you
Gramener will offer you an inviting workplace, talented colleagues from diverse backgrounds, career path, steady growth prospects with great scope to innovate.
Our goal is to create an ecosystem of easily configurable data applications focused on storytelling for public and private use.
Work Location: Remotely anywhere in India.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
We're looking for an experienced developer who has a solid understanding of web technologies, databases and can help design, implement and scale user-facing systems. As part of a smaller team, you'll be building new products from grounds-up by directly talking to enterprise customers.
- Have at least 3 year experience in building modern back-end systems in Python.
- Have experience in building web applications with Tornado/Flask/FastAPI
- Have hands-on production experience working with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, or similar databases.
- Have experience in deploying on Azure/AWS or other IaaS
- Can design and develop APIs and data models to front-end applications
- You care about the code you ship and features your users use.
Bonus If You've
- Built B2B/B2C SaaS products
- Familiarity with Pandas, SQLAlchemy / (any ORM), Redis
- Done side projects on Github / contributed to open-source projects
- Experience with frontend development.
- Experience in full stack development.