Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
If you like customers remembering your name, enjoy telling stories with data, have a passion for technology, and empathy for business problems, we are looking for you. Join a team that is process-light but purpose-heavy!
What will you work on?
You will build and deliver demos, videos and technical workshops to educate users about a platform that helps thousands of developers tell data stories. If you are up to it, you may build your own podcast!
- Work independently to engage with clients, educating them about features that specifically benefit them.
- Conduct workshops for Customers to educate them about the Gramex Platform
- Use your empathy and curiosity to be Customer’s Voice and share updates on what clients need with rest of the team and push the team to ensure customer needs are everyone’s top priority.
- Support Sales team with product specific inputs and collateral.
- Create, maintain, and share reusable collateral in form of case studies, workshops, video tutorials, solution architectures, based on the need of customers, both internal and external.
- Deliver workshops for Educational Institutions and at conferences and other Events.
- Create and own Metrics for Customer Growth and Retention.
Skills and Qualiﬁcations
- Preferably an MBA with a technical background (development/qa).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and deliver workshops and handle technical queries.
- Like working with a team and a solo cruiser when needed
- Self-Driven, and cares about customers.
- Can quickly scale and deliver work with high quality
- Quick to learn and improve