Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
About the Job
- Do you lead Technical Implementations at Enterprise scale?
- Do you drive Technology Initiatives to accelerate business value?
- Are you expert in architecting and delivering data applications with large data volume?
- Are you passionate about Technology and Data Science?
- if yes, join us.
In this job, you will:
- Own and Lead the implementation of our Data Applications with high quality and performance
- Drive solution architecture, technical design and development strategies for all data applications
- Focus on innovation, emerging technologies and drive initiatives on the strategic use of technology for accelerating business results
- Manage, coach, assess, and develop team members to higher levels of performance
- Work with the executive leadership team to build and continuously refine technical roadmaps
To join us, you should:
- Feel the thrill of using data to tell stories.
- Enjoy working in a fast-changing field.
- Be great with people and fly solo if needed.
- Know people in the right places and be a go-getter.
You must have:
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 15+ years of experience in IT Industry with significant experience in delivering high-quality large-scale systems
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems & information retrieval
- Hands-on with full-stack enterprise technologies on user interface, middleware frameworks and database management. Has deep understanding of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros.
- Proficiency with Python, Java Script, SQL, Linux/ Unix and Databases
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work with Leadership teams of cross-functions.
We write software that tells data stories. We told an education ministry that “children born in June score 10% lower than September. Age at admission matters the most.” We told a global computer manufacturer to “focus on order delivery time. It’ll increase NPS by 18%”. We told a national poultry firm to “use coir as litter material. It reduces mortality. It’ll save you $1.7m”.
We are good at what we do, which is why we are growing by 40% every year. We’re looking for leaders who share our vision.
We offer you:
- A chance to try things, take risks.
- Meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving.
- People you will be comfortable working with