Jobs at Gramener
Details of the role
Hyderabad/ Bengaluru, India
About the Job
- Do you ensure clients get value from Analytics solutions you offer?
- Do you have energy to go balance cutting edge AI and best practices in execution?
- Are you game to launch new AI as a Service (AIaaS) offerings?
- If yes, join us.
In this job, you will:
- Head our Analytics CoE.
- Build an Analytics team that delivers high business impact.
- Be the technical authority to provide support and advise on all things Analytics
- Craft GTM approach to pitch Analytics solutions to existing and new clients.
- Interface with other teams to aide in service of company goals.
To join us, you should:
- Feel the thrill of using data to tell stories.
- Enjoy working in a fast-changing field.
- Be great with people and fly solo if needed.
- Implemented a couple of Analytics solutions at enterprise scale
- Be a first principles thinker who can get to the root of problems and come up with effective solutions.
- Managed a P&L with revenue targets.
You must have:
- 10+ years of Analytics, BI & Data Science industry experience.
- Customer facing experience from Sales till project closure.
- Fluent with recent developments in ML/DL space and their applications in industry
- Good understanding of statistical techniques and their usage across projects
- Experience in leadership position, client management, project management and team management.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong business communication and presentation skills
We write software that tells data stories. We told a global computer manufacturer to “focus on order delivery time. It’ll increase NPS by 18% with incremental revenue of >$50M”. We advised a US-based cold storage player to optimize warehouse turnaround times by 16%. We predicted mosquito release points for a foundation to cut down process times from 3 weeks to 2 hours in a mission to protect 100M lives from malaria in 5 years. We told a national poultry firm to “use coir as litter material. It reduces mortality. It’ll save you $1.7m”.
We are good at what we do, which is why we are growing by 40% every year. We’re looking for leaders who share our vision.
We offer you
- A chance to try things, take risks.
- Meaningful problems you’ll be proud of solving.
- People you will be comfortable working with.
Key metrics for you will be –
Total Revenue Growth & Net New Revenue for Analytics CoE